Having a good strategy begins with a goal. You know where you want to achieve and it’s easier to get there if you have a clear idea of where you want to go.
As the famous cliche goes “Begin with the end of the mind”.
Now, let us start by listing out our 2017 marketing goals as well as the techniques that we need to include in our marketing plan this year. Follow the tips below and hit that elusive sales targets in the first month of 2017!
#1: Build brand awareness
By Creating Quality Content
One way of letting the people know about your company is by creating good quality content. And for the past few years, content marketing became the most effective digital marketing technique. It turns corporate websites into a source of information where consumers can find interesting and useful contents. This year, here’s what you can do for your content marketing campaign to continue to rule in the digital industry.
Create More Video Content
In the past years, a traditional way of content marketing is focused on article writing. This 2017, creating a short niche-specific video is the most popular way of letting the people know of your company.
Paid Marketing Distribution Will Succeed
Facebook and other social media platforms have paid ads features. Although it might look like paid ads options can lower your regular posts, it will become an integral part of content marketing. In the end, it will be able to calculate the exact number of leads each post can reach which makes content marketing spending more transparent.
Prepping your Lead Generation Plan for Malaysia in 2017, here’s what to include!
Having authentic and unique content plays an important role in your content strategy. Everyone surely wants fresher ideas and topics to read on. This is best when your target readers were on social media or google search dependents. I mean, who’s not?
TIP: The best way to create quality content is to identify your target audience, know their needs and be able to present a solution on your content. Your clients and customers inquiries, personal experiences and complaints are good sources where you could get ideas for your next post.
Through Billboards, Print Ads, Radio and Television ads, etc
Advertisements as one way of letting the people aware of your company offer a lot of advantages.
Radio and tv ads has major advantage when it comes to brand awareness. Despite of its high costs, companies have the best chance to reach a large audience through television as most highly rated shows have at least 20 to 30 million viewers. While radio ads have lower-cost because it does not require video equipment.
NEVER Forget these 7 Ground Rules for Creating Engaging Content!
#2: Increase Sales
Through Cold Calling
Many sales managers thought cold calling is dead and is considered an obsolete business practice. You’re wrong! Cold calling is still considered the most effective way to get in touch with prospects and set up appointments with the right decision makers. Others prefer to manage their own sales team while others outsourced a company who will do all the work for them.
But how can you convert phone techniques into actual sales?
- Malaysian B2B companies know right from the start the importance of profiled data for their marketing campaign. To start an effective data profiling, first, telemarketers should ask the 3 most important information of the decision maker; complete name, email and direct line.
- Then, separate cold calling process into two: prospecting and pollowing up.
TIP: Know the best days and time to do prospecting and ask when is the best time to follow up.
- Know the borderline of being persistent.
- Make use of the search engine. Research about your prospect.
Billions of people around the globe use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. It is a low-cost way to market your products and services. But how can you boost your sales through social media?
- Never sell in your social media page. Instead, focus on your relationship with your audience.
- Use the trends and all features such as “hashtags” to your advantage. This will help you become more visible to a much larger audience.
- Be a problem solver. Use social media as a source of information for your audience. Share photos or videos (with examples) of how your product works and why people should buy it.
TIP: Ask your customers to share their photos and stories of their experience using your product or service.
Search engine optimization services can be the key to placing your business at the top.
Level up your marketing strategies by combining the traditional and digital marketing techniques. Whether you choose the traditional marketing or digital marketing, you just have to decide where your business could benefit more and identify where you are lacking or need to improve.
Remember to use SMART goal planning to develop each of your plans.
- Specific. Questions you may ask yourself when setting your goals and objectives are:
- What exactly do I want to achieve?
- Where? How? When? And With whom?
- Why do I want to reach this goal?
- Measurable. Break down your goals into measurable components. Identify exactly what you will see, hear and feel once you reached your goal.
- Achievable. Investigate whether your goal is reachable and is acceptable to you.
- Relevant. Ask yourself if this is something that you want to achieve based on your skills and personality.
- Time-bound. Time is gold! Set a deadline for yourself and your team and go after them.
Shape the rest of your 2017 marketing techniques with these goals mentioned above!
Follow these strategies or learn more about
Contact us here or Dial +60 3.2772.7370